Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
Tax Saving Strategies
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
- 01 - GrowthYou vs. CRA
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping uncle sam out of your pockets. Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later. Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- 02 - GainsReduce Taxes
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made. Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more. Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster. Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
- 03 - Get MoreSaving Strategies #1
- Split income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket. Also, shift income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- 04 - IncreaseSaving Strategies #2
- Defer tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans. You can use certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or provincial or both taxing entities. Also, find tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.