We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare your T2125 or T2 general and all schedules, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook tax deductions and tax credits to which you are entitled to. Even if you use a computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional
- 01 - ReviewTaxes vs. CRA
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the CRA may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit CRA contacts.
- 02 - RefundsExpress Filing
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- 03 - AdjustmentMoney Back
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week.
- 04 - LiabilityKnowledge-base
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.